Thursday, August 25, 2016

Around here lately.......

The last few busy months and end of winter colds seem to have caught up with us, so we have been having a quiet week.

I've shared below a few photos of what we've been up to lately......

Stripey sheets and grey linen for our bed this week


 Weekend afternoons in the kitchen always call for chocolate cake


Jasper and I went to see Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton talk about their latest book the 78th Story Treehouse. Jasper is a huge fan and had the best time! That smile :)



There is a new florist at the mall with so many beautiful choices. I chose Geraldton Wax this time.


Seeing the teen's room looking neat, bright and airy is so satisfying I had to take a photo!


I've booked a girls trip to Byron in a couple of weeks, so maybe I will add to my "Ahoy Traders" wall. It will be a totally different time without the family and I'm looking forward to checking out things I don't usually get time for.


We've had a few amazing Spring like days and I am so ready for the warmer weather.


Noah went on his first kindy excursion to the aquarium and had lots of fun. 
He is looking so grown up!


Dash was looking extra shaggy and was way overdue for a haircut!


Poached eggs on sourdough with tamari mushrooms and spinach is always my choice for breakfast when I'm out. Simon and I have Mondays off together and always try to get out for a walk + breakfast


How has your week been? Anyone with end of winter colds?
Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover